Bill Free’s Pure Presence
Book Club: This Series with Rupert Spira
September 4th 2019 (Wednesdays at 12 P.M. Eastern) 12 weeks of Rupert Spira.
CLICK REGISTER NOW BUTTON
SEE SCHEDULE BELOW
This is a really great! and empowering read and it’s Free:
The Transparency of Things
This book is about that which cannot be represented or objectified.
—Francis Lucille, author of Eternity Now, The Perfume of Silence, and Truth Love Beauty
—Peter Russell, author of The Global Brain and From Science to God
Make sure to buy a copy and read the preface:
You must own the book or have it on Kindle in order participate.
Try to stay ahead by one week so when you attend, you know what we’re talking’ about. AND you can connect your experience with the group.
- Ask the questions you can’t ask anywhere else. Send questions ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org or You can join the facebook group and ask questions here: Your questions will be treated with love, respect and genuine curiosity.
- Bring your friends. Bring a cuppa whatever you love to drink.
- This is a relaxed, casual environment that facilitates an encounter with your deepest Inner Self, Love and Understanding.
- Profound insights. Hilarious laughter. Juicy explorations. Divine experiences. The keys to understanding awakening.
Free for those seeking to experience Divine Truth. If that’s you, here’s what you’re gonna get:
- A global online community
- We will have several guests from previous book club meetings and other surprise guests as we go along.
- live Q&A and discussion
- chat board, but of course!
- A facebook group specifically for the group to share in
- Spontaneous closing guided meditations
Bill Free’s Pure Presence Book Club Community
This is more than a mere book club. This is a community for people yearning to have more than just a conversation about a spirituality. This book club takes you from being a reader to actually engaging in self-inquiry and spiritual investigation. You are here to allow the essential nature of consciousness to be revealed to you.
Knowing the Self as God created you. Experientially. Not just intellectually.
Your registration includes:
- Twelve Live 1- Hour recorded Video Broadcasts with your host Bill Free and his invited guests who will share highlights from each group of essays or contemplations — each session includes a talk about the book followed by the opportunity for you to join by live video and chat with Bill Free and his weekly guest host.
- Video Replays to watch at your convenience anytime during the featured book and available on YouTube — no need to worry if you miss a broadcast.
- Occasionally A gentle guided meditation sometime during the gathering to powerfully integrate our practice in awareness each time we meet and reflect on the fragrance of the Truth as a direct experience of knowing.