Bill Free’s Pure Presence
Book Club: Jean Klein
May 15th 2019 (Wednesdays at 12 P.M. Eastern) 9 weeks of I AM.
CLICK REGISTER NOW BUTTON
SEE SCHEDULE BELOW
This is a really great! and empowering read and it’s Free:
This book is about that which cannot be represented or objectified.
It is about our real nature, truth, a truth that has nothing to do with the accumulation of facts. It is causeless, autonomous and only in this sense real.It needs no agent to be known and is it’s own proof. It is not having knowledge but immediate knowledge, knowing as being, and as such is not objectifiable. It is closer to us than all thought or feeling. It is our fundamental ground. Look Here:
Bill Free’s Pure Presence Book Club is a free invitation to experience your own Inner Knowing, your deepest love and understanding, your essential Self. We join in reading another non dual masterpiece by one of Rupert Spira’s Teachers. Jean Klein.
Make sure to buy a copy and read the preface:
You must own the book or have it on Kindle in order participate.
Try to stay ahead by one week so when you attend, you know what we’re talking’ about. AND you can connect your experience with the group.
- Ask the questions you can’t ask anywhere else. Send questions ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org or You can join the facebook group and ask questions here: Your questions will be treated with love, respect and genuine curiosity.
- Bring your friends. Bring a cuppa whatever you love to drink.
- This is a relaxed, casual environment that facilitates an encounter with your deepest Inner Self, Love and Understanding.
- Profound insights. Hilarious laughter. Juicy explorations. Divine experiences. The keys to understanding awakening.
Free for those seeking to experience Divine Truth. If that’s you, here’s what you’re gonna get:
- A global online community
- We will have several guests from previous book club meetings and other surprise guests as we go along.
- live Q&A and discussion
- chat board, but of course!
- A facebook group specifically for the group to share in
- Spontaneous closing guided meditations
Bill Free’s Pure Presence Book Club Community
This is more than a mere book club. This is a community for people yearning to have more than just a conversation about a spirituality. This book club takes you from being a reader to actually engaging in self-inquiry and spiritual investigation. You are here to allow the essential nature of consciousness to be revealed to you.
Knowing the Self as God created you. Experientially. Not just intellectually.
Your registration includes:
- Eight Live 1- Hour recorded Video Broadcasts with your host Bill Free and his invited guests who will share highlights from each group of essays or contemplations — each session includes a talk about the book followed by the opportunity for you to join by live video and chat with Bill Free and his weekly guest host.
- Video Replays to watch at your convenience anytime during the featured book and available on YouTube — no need to worry if you miss a broadcast.
- Occasionally A gentle guided meditation sometime during the gathering to powerfully integrate our practice in awareness each time we meet and reflect on the fragrance of the Truth as a direct experience of knowing.
Book Club Calendar
May 15th – July 31st 2019
Co-host guests to be announced and posted here..
Wed, May 15 – 1. We must Investigate. Pg1. 2. Liberation. Pg 7. Anneke Boertjes
Wed, May 22 – 3. We are not the body. Pg 13. 4. Gradual and Direct. Pg 19. Arthur Gay
Wed, May 29 – 5. There are moments. Hilary Austin
Wed, Jun 5 – 6. He who longs to know. Pg 41.- 7. The living “I Know” . Pg 49. Jenny Beal
Wed, Jul . 3 – 8. We meet Only ourselves. Pg 57. 9. The world no longer stimulates. Pg 67. Andrea Frase
Wed, Jul 10 – 10. The Spiritual search. Pg 73. – 11. In The Non-dual state. Pg 85. Beatrijs Kortenhorst.
Wed, Jul 17 – 12. Seeing ourselves as autonomous. Pg 91 – 13. True knowledge. Pg 97. Jenny Beal.
Wed, Jul 24 . – 14. When Conciousness Identifys itself. Pg 105. William Price
Wed, Jul 31 – 15. Stillness does not mean. Pg 117 – 16. We are awareness. Pg 125. Arthur Gay
Wed, Aug 7 – 17. Choosing and Deciding. Pg 131 – 18. What we call the self. Pg139.
Wed, Aug 7 – 19. Who Am I? Pg 145. Anneke Boertjes